GST Login: gst.gov.in – GST User Registration, Pay GST Online: This is a tutorial portal for GST. Where you will get all the information related to GST Login, GST Registration, how to track GST Application Status. Before moving ahead we want to tell some information about GST.
GST is Goods and Services Tax that replace the entire existing tax module from 1st of April 2017 which is levied by the Indian government in the tax system. In a simple way, we can say that the GST is an indirect taxes that contains all the taxes on the goods and the services. Apart from this, we can also say that all kinds of manufacturers, purchase of sale or any kind of consumption of services and goods will be under one single tax system.
20th August 2017
5th September 2017
10th September 2017
GSTR – 3B for July 2017
GSTR – 1 for July 2017
GSTR – 2 for July 2017
20th September 2017
20th September 2017
25th September 2017
GSTR – 3B for August 2017
GSTR – 1 for August 2017
GSTR – 2 for August 2017
The Advantage of GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- GST will boost our nation economically and with GST, life will get simpler as it replaces approximately all the indirect taxes and hence compliance costs will fall.
- GST helps to boost our revenue and its also help to reduce the cost of logistics and inventory.
- Single tax system improves tax process that boosts all kinds of investment.
- It provides protection to the investors in the case of importing or exporting that boost manufacturer also and Make in India concept emerges more effectively with GST.
- The area of less developed states also gets a lift that helps our nation to build strongly world widely.
- GST will reduce the tax rate and tax rate divided equally between manufacturing and services.
- It may be helpful to create a transparent and corruption-free tax system that boost our nation to grow rapidly.
- GST will promote the export concept that helps increase vacancies for jobseeker and it will definitely boost our nation growth.
- State and central government taxes will be collected on the sale point and it will be charged on the manufacturing cost. It will reduce the cost and it increases consumption that directly or indirectly helps companies.
- Under GST Imports charges will be according to the GST rules.
- Exports charges may be lower or may be zero where you will not need to pay GST (SBI SEVA) on exports of goods and services.
GST Enrolment Status on 30th April 2017
|Enrolment Percentage on 30th April 2017||72.75% of total taxpayers|
|Enrolment in Numbers on 30th April 2017||6,050,177 Taxpayers|
|Total Number of Taxpayers||8,350,499 taxpayers with PAN Validation|
|State with Highest % of GST Enrolment on 30th April 2017||Karnataka with 93.27% Enrolment of their total tax Payers|
|GST Enrolment Window reopened on||25th June 2017 (Will Continue for next 3 months )|
How to getting started GST Registration / Enrolment
|Firstly, Visit official portal of GST which is www.gst.gov.in|
|Then Enrol yourself and create user ID and Password.|
|Then Register digital signature on the portal.|
|Finally, Fill application form, verify details, provide your additional business details and submit the same.|
|For more details, you can also visit the official website or you can contact GST helpdesk.|
- GST Registration / Enrolment: How to register online for GST for Existing TaxPayers – Step by Step
- GST Enrollment Mobile App: How to register for GST using GST Enrollment Mobile App
- Track GST Application Status: How to track GST Application status
- View My Saved GST Application: How to View/Access Saved GST Application
- Update DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) with GST/ How to Update DSC with GST
If you have any issue or want to know anything about GST then you can contact GST help desk by email or phone number:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org