Forgot GST Username/How to retrieve GST Username: Sometimes it happens when we forgot our username and at that time only one question arise that how do I get or retrieve my username? Now, don’t worry about this if you are in the same situation. Through this article, I am going to explain you about the complete procedure by which you can retrieve GST username easily. To retrieve your username in case you forgot your username, you just need to follow some step given below. You will have to visit the official website of the GST and from there you can get your username. Steps wise details are given below. Check and go with these steps to retrieve your username.
Official website of GST
Steps to retrieve GST Username/ Forgot GST Username?
- First of all, visit the official website of the GST which is “www.gst.gov.in”.
- Then, at the homepage of GST website, you will need to click on the “EXISTING USER LOGIN” button.
- The GST Login page will be displayed where you will have to click the “Forgot Username” link available below the Login button.
- The Forgot Username webpage will be displayed where you will have to type your Provisional ID in the box that you received through e-mail and SMS from the State VAT department and CBEC. You will also need to type the characters/ captcha text shown on the screen and then click the “GENERATE OTP” button.
- The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent in your e-mail ID and mobile number. Simply enter that received OTP and click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your “Username will be emailed to your registered Email address. Now, you can check your email to retrieve the username.
Contact Details-GST Help Desk
If you have any query about GST username then you can contact GST help desk:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Forgot GST Username/How to retrieve GST Username”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “Forgot GST Username/How to retrieve GST Username”.