Forgot GST Password/How to retrieve-reset GST Password: Hello readers, through this article I am going to provide you complete details about retrieving or reset your GST forgotten password. In today’s lifestyle it happens sometimes when we forgot our Password; it human natures but does not worry if you have forgotten your password as it is very simple to retrieve or reset GST password again. Through this article, I am going to explain step wise details by which you can retrieve or reset your GST Password easily. To retrieve/ reset your Password you will have to visit the official website of the GST first and then from there, you can reset your Password. You will need to click on forgot password link to reset your new password. For steps wise details you are advised to check the below information. If you have any other issue related to GST then you can contact GST helpdesk number given below or you can bookmark this webpage to get the latest updates.
Official website of GST
Steps to retrieve GST Password/ Forgot GST Password?
- First of all, visit the official website of the GST which is “www.gst.gov.in”.
- Then, you will need to click on the “EXISTING USER LOGIN” button.
- The GST Login page will appear where you will need to click the link “Forgot Password” available below on right-hand side.
- The Forgot Password web page will display where you will have to type your Username that you have created at GST portal in the given box. You will also have to type the characters/ captcha text shown below on the screen and then you just click the “GENERATE OTP” button.
- The OTP (One Time Password) will be sent in your e-mail ID and on your mobile number. You will have to enter OTP in the box and then click the “Continue” button.
Note: If you did not receive OTP in your email or mobile number then you will have to click the “RESEND OTP” link to get it again.
- A new page will open where you can create a new password. You can enter a password of your choice. Re-confirm the password and then click on “SUBMIT” button. You should also note that your password should be 8-15 characters that contain at least one number, one special character, one upper and one lower case letter.
- Once you complete all the necessary steps then you will see a confirmation message written as “Your password has been successfully reset. Kindly login using the new password.”
- Now, you can login GST Common Portal using your new password.
Contact Details-GST Help Desk
If you have any query about GST Password then you can contact GST help desk:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: email@example.com
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Forgot GST Password/How to retrieve GST Password”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “Forgot GST Password/How to retrieve GST Password”.