Forgot GST Username – How to retrieve GST Username:
Sometimes it happens when we forgot our username and at that time only one question arise that how do I get or retrieve my username?
Now, don’t worry about this if you are in the same situation.
Through this article, I am going to explain you about the complete procedure by which you can retrieve GST username easily.
To retrieve your username in case you forgot your username, you just need to follow some step given below.
You will have to visit the official website of the GST and from there you can get your username.
Check and go with these steps to retrieve your username.
Steps to retrieve GST Username
- Firstly, visit the official website of the GST which is “www.gst.gov.in”.
- Then, at the homepage of GST website, you will need to click on the “EXISTING USER LOGIN” button.
- After that, You will reach to “GST Login page” where you will have to click the “Forgot Username” link available below the Login button.
- There after you will reach to “Forgot Username” web page.
- There you will have to type your Provisional ID in the box that you received through e-mail and SMS from the State VAT department and CBEC.
- You will also need to type captcha text shown on the screen.
- Then, click the “GENERATE OTP” button.
- Then, One Time Password (OTP) will be sent in your e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Simply enter that received OTP and click the “SUBMIT” button.
Note: In case you did not get an OTP or it expired then, you can click the “RESEND OTP” link to get it again.
- Finally, You will get your “Username” via Email. Now, you can check your email to retrieve the username.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to retrieve GST Username”.
So, you can bookmark this page to visit here again.