GST Login: gst.gov.in – GST User Registration, Pay GST Online: This is an tutorial portal for GST. Where you will get all the information related to GST Login, GST Registration, how to track GST Application Status. Before moving ahead we want to tell some information about GST. GST is Goods and Services Tax that replace the entire existing tax module from 1st of April 2017 which is levied by the Indian government in the tax system. In a simple way, we can say that the GST is an indirect taxes that contains all the taxes on the goods and the services. Apart from this, we can also say that all kinds of manufacturers, purchase of sale or any kind of consumption of services and goods will be under one single tax system. The GST will be collected on the value added goods and the services with the single tax chain system state wise and centrally. Actually, it is a dual tax system that will be implemented as SGST (State Goods and Services Tax) and CGST (Central Goods and Services Tax) in India which is proposed by the Empowered Committee. All kinds of taxes will be covered under GST such as Central excise duty, services tax, State VAT entertainment tax, additional excise duty etc under the single tax system.
GST Partition – Two category
- State Goods and Services Tax (SGST)
- Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST)
What is GST? Benefits of GST
In short, we can say that GST (Goods and Services Tax) is an indirect tax system that contains all indirect taxes available on goods and services centrally and state-level taxes with a single tax credit mechanism and the tax will be collected on value added goods and services in every step of sale or purchase in the supply chain. The main purpose of implementing GST in India is to improve the tax collection system by which we can boost our nation and make stronger and powerful India economically through a uniform tax rate.
Official website – GST
The Advantage of GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- GST will boost our nation economically and with GST life will get simpler as it replaces approximately all the indirect taxes and hence compliance costs will fall.
- GST helps to boost our revenue and its also help to reduce the cost of logistics and inventory.
- Single tax system improves tax process that boosts all kinds of investment.
- It provides protection to the investors in the case of importing or exporting that boost manufacturer also and Make in India concept emerges more effectively with GST.
- The area of less developed states also gets a lift that helps our nation to build strongly world widely.
- GST will reduce the tax rate and tax rate divided equally between manufacturing and services.
- It may be helpful to create a transparent and corruption-free tax system that boost our nation to grow rapidly.
- GST will promote the export concept that helps increase vacancies for jobseeker and it will definitely boost our nation growth.
- State and central government taxes will be collected on the sale point and it will be charged on the manufacturing cost. It will reduce the cost and it increases consumption that directly or indirectly helps companies.
- Under GST Imports charges will be according to the GST rules.
- Exports charges may be lower or may be zero where you will not need to pay GST on exports of goods and services.
How to getting started GST Registration / Enrolment
- Visit official portal of GST which is www.gst.gov.in
- Enrol yourself and create user ID and Password.
- Register digital signature on the portal.
- Fill application form, verify details, provide your additional business details and submit the same.
- For more details, you can also visit the official website or you can contact GST helpdesk.
GST Enrolment Status on 30th April 2019
72.45% of total user has been enrolled to GST as on 30th April 2017. 6,050,177 Tax Payers ha been enrolled to GST form total of 8,350,499 tax payers with validated PAN. Karnataka State has highest percentage (93.27%) of GST Registration of their total tax Payers.
If you have any issue or want to know anything about GST then you can contact GST help desk by email or phone number is given below:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: email@example.com
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “What is GST? Benefits of GST”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “What is GST? Benefits of GST”.