GST Login- gst.gov.in: How to do GST login with GST Username & GST Password: GST (Goods and Service Tax) is going to be activated from April 2017, hence registration is mandatory at GST portal by all the registered taxpayer who is already registered under service tax and central excise or state tax laws (VAT). It is mandatory to register them at GST portal to merge all kinds of tax system into one tax. So, if you want to register yourself at GST portal and want to know about the login procedure then, you can check below step wise details. To login GST portal, you can need to create a user ID and password and if you want to create user ID and password then you will need to use the provisional ID and the password to create GST login ID and password.
Steps to do GST login with GST Username & GST Password
- First of all, visit the official website of the GST which is “gst.gov.in”.
- Now, click on “New User Login” button.
- Tick the agree box and click on “Continue” button.
- Now, use provisional ID (provided by the tax department) and password (provided by the tax department) to create your GST username and password. Complete all the process and you will create your GST user ID and password.
- After all the above activities you will be redirected to the login page. Now, click on “Existing User Login” button.
- The login page will open, type your username and password and create login button.
- In this way, you can log into GST account through GST portal and perform several tasks.
If you have any query about GST then you can contact GST help desk:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “GST Login – gst.gov.in: How to do GST login with GST Username & GST Password”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “GST Login – gst.gov.in: How to do GST login with GST Username & GST Password”.