How to Register DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) with GST:
If you want to register your Digital Signature Certificate with GST portal then you will need to log in the official portal of the GST which is www.gst.gov.in.
After login to your account, you can register your Digital Signature Certificate with GST by going to the link/tab “Register/ Update DSC” available on the top of the dashboard.
Now, if you are thinking that “what is DSC?”
Then, you should know that it is Digital Signature Certificate which is mandatory to upload at GST portal.
So, through this article, you will get the complete knowledge about the Digital Signature Certificate.
You can also get the procedure by which you can register Digital Signature Certificate with GST (Goods and Services Tax) portal.
For stepwise details, you can check information and then register your Digital Signature Certificate with GST portal.
After registration, you can make your income tax payment on GST account login.
For more information, you can also visit the official website of the GST or you can bookmark this page and visit this page to get the latest updates about Digital Signature Certificate.
Official portal or DSC portal:
Steps to Register/ Update Digital Signature Certificate
- First, go to the official website for gst account login- “www.gst.gov.in”.
- Then, click “EXISTING USER LOGIN” button available at bottom of the page (check screenshot).
- The GST Login page will appear. Provide required details (GST username, password and captcha) and click on “Login” button.
- Now, you will be redirected to a welcome page where you will need to click on “Continue” button. Once you click “Continue” button, you will see your GST dashboard.
- Then click “Register/ Update DSC” tab available at the top of the page.
- The Register Digital Signature Certificate page will display where you will need to select PAN of the Authorized Signatory. Then, check the box and click on “Proceed” button.
- Navigate and choose the certificate and click the “Sign” button.
- You will see a confirmation message that shows that your Digital Signature Certificate has been successfully registered.
Note: To register Digital Signature Certificate, you will need to download and install DSC installer (esigner download) from the Register Digital Signature Certificate page from given link on DSC certificate page.
It may be possible that some dsc problem or GST error arises at the time of uploading.
So, really facing problem in dsc registration?
If you face any gst dsc registration error or other types of errors then you can contact the helpdesk.
Some errors are: error! failed to establish connection to the server . kindly restart the emsigner or unable to connect to the installed emsigner gst error etc.
In case, you faced any dsc error in gst portal then you can contact the helpdesk.
Contact Details – Help Desk
If you have any query related to Digital Signature Certificate registration with GST or How to Register DSC with GST then you can contact GST help desk:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: [email protected]
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Register Digital Signature Certificate with GST: How to Register Digital Signature Certificate with GST”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “Register Digital Signature Certificate with GST: How to Register Digital Signature Certificate with GST”.