How to Reset GST Password: In today’s lifestyle it happens many times when we forget our Password;
its human natures but does not worry if you have forgotten your GST password then we will help you to retrieve your GST Login Password.
It is very simple to retrieve or reset GST password.
You can reset GST password just by following some simple steps.
Through this article, we are going to explain step wise details by which you can retrieve or reset your GST Password easily.
To retrieve/ reset your Password you will have to visit the official website of the GST first and then from there, you can reset your Password.
You will need to click on forgot password link to reset your new password.
For steps wise details you are advised to check the below information.
If you have any other issue related to GST then you can contact GST helpdesk number given below or you can bookmark this web page to get the latest updates.
- Things to remember
- Pre-requisite to reset GST Password
- Steps to Reset GST Password
- GST Helpline & Customer Care
Reset GST Password: Things to remember
Before we move ahead and start explaining the procedure to reset GST Password,
You must remember following things:-
- Create a safe & Secure GST Password
- Remember your New GST Password or write/save it somewhere only can access
- Do not share your password with anyone
Pre-requisite to reset GST Password
It is very important to have following things as it will be needed while resetting the GST Password.
If you do not have following then you can not reset your GST Password using the following procedure:-
- You must have access to either “Registered Mobile Number” or “Registered Email ID” as OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and registered email.
- You must have the “Username” for your GST Login Portal which created at the time of GST Registration.
- If you forgot your username too then first you need to reset your username.
Steps to Reset GST Password
As we already mentioned above that we can quickly reset GST password.
All you have to do is to follow the procedure given below:-
GST Portal & “Login” Button
- First of all, visit the official website of the GST which is “www.gst.gov.in”.
- Then, you will need to click on the “EXISTING USER LOGIN” button which is available in the top right corner.
- Check the screenshot below.
Once you click the “Login ” button on the homepage then you will see the GST Login page.
On the Login page, you will see the following option:-
- Field for Entering Username
- Field for entering Password
- Login button
- “Forgot Username” Option
- “Forgot Password” option
As you want to reset the GST password. So you will need to click the “Forgot Password” option available below on right-hand side.
Username & Generate OTP
When you click the “Forgot Password” option in the above step.
You will reach to “forgot password” web page where you will have to do following:-
- Provide your GST “Username” in the “username” field.
- Username which you are providing should be correct else you will not be able to reset your password
- Enter the “Captcha Code” correctly
- Finally, you need to click on the “GENERATE OTP” button
Enter OTP & Click “Continue”
Once you will click the “GENERATE OTP” option in the above step.
The OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your email ID and on your registered mobile number.
You will have to enter OTP in the box and then click the “Continue” button. Check the screen shot
Note: If you do not receive OTP in your email or mobile number then you will have to click the “RESEND OTP” link to get it again.
Create New Password
As soon as you will enter the correct OTP and Click “Continue” button in the above step, a new page will open where you can create a new password.
- You can enter a password of your choice (Create a safe & Secure Password).
- Re-confirm the password
- Then click on “SUBMIT” button.
Note: You should also note that your password should be 8-15 characters that contain at least one number, one special character, one upper and one lower case letter.
- Once you complete all the necessary steps then you will see a confirmation message written as “Your password has been successfully reset. Kindly login using the new password.”
- Now, you can login GST Common Portal using your new password.
Contact Details-GST Help Desk
If you have any query about Reset GST Password then you can contact GST help desk or leave a comment below:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: email@example.com
Note: This web page is dedicated to the “Forgot GST Password/How to retrieve GST Password”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “Forgot GST Password/How to retrieve GST Password”.