How to track GST Application status: All the existing taxpayer who has submitted their application for enrolment with GST portal can track their application status from the official website of the GST (Goods and Services Tax) which is “www.gst.gov.in”. As an existing taxpayer, it’s very easy to track the status of your submitted application form enrolment with GST. You can track your status with your ARN (Application Reference Number) which you have got on successful submission of your application. You can simply track the status of your enrol application by tracking your ARN (Application Reference Number). To track GST application status, you will need to login GST portal first, with your user ID and password. Then, with “My Saved application” link available on your dashboard you can check or track your GST application status. So, if you want to track your application status for Enrolment Application, then you need to perform the below steps. For other details, you can also visit the official website.
Official website of GST
How to Track GST Application status -Steps by Steps Information
- Go to the official website of the GST (Goods and Services Tax) that is “www.gst.gov.in” and click “EXISTING USER LOGIN” button.
- The GST Login page will open where you will need to enter your GST username and password. Then enter captcha in the box and click on “Login” button.
- Now, a welcome page will appear where you will need to click on “Continue” button. After clicking “Continue” button, you will see your GST dashboard.
- Then click “My Saved application” button available at the top of the page.
- After clicking “My Saved application” tab, you will see the My Saved application Status page. Here you can see your current status of your GST application under the status category.
Contact Details-GST Help Desk
If you have any query related to “How to track GST Application status” with GST portal then you can contact GST help desk:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: email@example.com
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to track GST Application status”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “How to track GST Application status”.