How to Update DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) with GST:
If you want to update your DSC with GST portal then you can update it easily by visiting the official portal of the GST which is www.gst.gov.in.
You will need to login your GST account with your user ID and password.
After login GST portal, you can update your DSC with GST with “Update/ Update DSC” link tab available on the top of the dashboard.
DSC is Digital Signature Certificate which can be updated easily through GST portal in online mode.
There is no need to go anywhere to update DSC as the online facility is available to update your GST.
So, through this article, you will get the knowledge about the DSC/ Digital Signature Certificate and about the DSC updating procedure by which you can update your DSC with GST (Goods and Services Tax) portal.
The step wise details are given below and by following below steps you can update your DSC with GST portal easily.
For more information, you can also visit the official website of the GST (Goods and Services Tax) or you can bookmark this page and visit this webpage again to get the latest updates about how you can update your DSC with GST.
Official website of GST
Steps to Update DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Open the official website of the GST that is “www.gst.gov.in”.
- Then, click “EXISTING USER LOGIN” button available at bottom of the page as shown in the below screenshot.
- The GST Login page will appear. Enter required details such as your GST username and password.
- Then type captcha in the box and click on “Login” button.
- Now, you will be redirected to a welcome page where you will need to click on “Continue” link button.
- Once you click “Continue” button, you will see your GST dashboard.
- Then click “Register/ Update DSC” tab available at the top of the page.
- Once you click “Register/ Update DSC” tab then you will see the Update Digital Signature Certificate page.
- Now, you will need to select PAN of the authorized Signatory that you want to update on your GST portal and then click “Update” button.
- Now, you will see DSC Re- Registration message.
- Read that message and click “Continue” button.
- Then, select your certificate that you want to update and click “Sign” button.
- On successful updation, you will see a confirmation message that shows “DSC has been successfully updated”.
Note: To Update DSC, you will need to download and install DSC installer from the GST Update Digital Signature Certificate page from given link on that page.
Contact Details-GST Help Desk
If you have any query related to DSC Updating procedure with GST portal then you can contact GST help desk:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Update DSC with GST”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “Update DSC with GST or How to Update DSC with GST portal”.