View Saved GST Application – How to View / Edit Saved GST Application: If you are an existing taxpayer and you have saved your enrollment application with GST (Goods and Services Tax) portal but did not complete yet and now you want to view your saved GST application then, through this article you can get entire information about it. You can check your saved GST application easily from the official portal of the GST by login to your account with your GST user ID and password and can make the changes easily. So, if you want to complete your application or want to edit your application then you will need to visit the official website of the GST. Some easy steps are given below.
You will have to follow below-given steps to view your saved GST application and then you can edit your application. If you have any other issue then you can also contact GST help desk email ID or phone number given below on this web page or you can bookmark this page to get latest news/ updates about GST.
Official website of GST
Summary – How to view saved GST Application
How to View Saved GST Application-Steps by Steps Details
The procedure of viewing “My Saved GST Application” is very simple. Just follow the simple steps given below:
To view saved GST application. First, you need to visit the official GST Portal and make GST Login. Without login to GST offical portal, you can not view saved GST Application. To make GST Login, Go to the official website of the GST that is “www.gst.gov.in”. Then, click “EXISTING USER LOGIN” button available at bottom of the page.
The GST Login page will appear. Where you need to Enter required details such as your “GST Username” and “Password“. Also, you need to type captcha in the field provided to enter the Captcha. Then finally, click on “Login” button.
Now, you will be redirected to a welcome page where you will need to click on “Continue” link button. Once you click “Continue” button, you will see your GST dashboard. Which means that you have successfully logged in to your GST Portal Dashboard.
My Saved Application
- Once you are logged in to your GST portal and reach your GST Dashboard, then navigate to “Services“.
- After that, you need to go to “User Services“.
- Finally, click “My Saved application” tab available at the top of the page. As shown in the screenshot below.
Edit GST Application
- Once you click “My Saved application” link tab then you will see the My Saved application Status page.
- Here, you can view all saved GST applications.
- Also, you can see the status of all the applications as it mentioned there.
- To view or Edit any of your Saved GST Applications, you will have to click on the “Edit” button.
Make Changes and submit
- After pressing “Edit” button, you will see your application in edit mode.
- Now, you can make the changes or edit your application.
- You can view following information:-
- Bussiness Details
- *Legal Name of the Business
- *Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- ✓Trade Name
- ✓Constitution of Business (Select Appropriate)
- *Name of the State
- ✓Sector / Circle / Ward /Charge / Unit
- ✓Commissionerate Code
- ✓Division Code
- ✓Range Code
- ✓Reason to obtain registration
- ✓Date of commencement of Business
- ✓Date on which liability to register arises
- Many other details.
- You can change additional place of business
- Also, you can change or edit your bank account information
- Bussiness Details
- Check all the information again carefully. Check all if there is any typo error or if there is any spelling mistake. If there will be any error in your GST Application form then your application can be rejected. So it is advised to you that check information provided by before clicking the “Submit Button“. Finally, click on “Submit button”.
Note: Once you will submit the Application form, your application will be scrutinized by GST officials and you will receive an email related to your GST Application Status.
Contact Details-GST Help Desk
If you have any query related to “How to View Saved GST Application” with GST portal then you can contact GST help desk:
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0124-4688999
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This web page is dedicated to the “How to View Saved GST Application”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “How to View Saved GST Application”.